Set up your alumni email account
How to set up your account
- Please read the alumni email account terms of service.
- Set up your self-service Raven password reset - this will allow you to reset your own Raven password if you forget it, no need to wait for a password reset token.
- Reset your Raven password - it can take up to 30 minutes for this change to take effect, and you can re-use your current password - this will activate your new email account for use.
- Log in to your alumni email account, by entering your alumni email address (eg: email@example.com) and Raven password.
You can then access your alumni email account any time, by logging in at https://portal.office.com with your @alumni.cam.ac.uk email address, and your Raven password.
How to migrate your student emails
- Migrate your emails: https://migrate.hermes.cam.ac.uk/alumni
Please refer to these guides on the UIS website:
If you are repeatedly redirected whilst trying to log in, and receive an error message, please wait up to 30 minutes for your password change to take effect and try again.
If you require help, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1223 330 098.