Please complete each step in order to activate your account
In order to be able to follow these online steps to activate your account please, make sure your @cam account is still active.
- Please read the alumni email account terms of service.
- Set up your Raven self-service password recovery - this will allow you to reset your own Raven password if you forget it, no need to wait for a password reset token. Click 'Login' under the 'Managing your account' heading, then click 'Configure' under the 'Self-service password recovery' heading.
- Change your Raven password - you can re-use your current password during this step - this will activate your new email account for use.
- Please wait at least 30 minutes before attempting to log into your new @cantab.ac.uk account. It can take 30 - 40 minutes for your Raven password reset to synchronise with your email address.
- Log in to your alumni email account, by entering your alumni email address ( please use your crsID@cantab.ac.uk) and Raven password.
- Set up an auto-reply, giving a contact email address, to be sent to anyone who emails your @cam address. Set this up by visiting your Lookup profile, selecting 'Edit', and entering a 'Leaving email address' in the field near the bottom of the page then select ‘save’. Auto-replies will not be sent to internal email addresses until 90 days after your University account is cancelled, when your mailbox is deleted. You can set up automatic forwarding to an alternative email address to direct internal mail during this period, or you can set up an auto-reply in the Outlook web app.
If you require help please see our FAQ page, where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Information and guides can be found on the University Information Services website - https://help.uis.cam.ac.uk/alumni-email-migration
If you get stuck at any point during the migration process, please contact UIS at email@example.com.
If you receive a warning message telling you that your alumni account has been 'locked' when you tried to login, please wait up to 30 minutes for your Raven password to synchronise with your new account and then try logging in again.