Set up your alumni email account
How to set up your account
- Please read the alumni email account terms of service.
- Set up your Raven self-service password recovery - this will allow you to reset your own Raven password if you forget it, no need to wait for a password reset token. Click 'Login' under the 'Managing your account' heading, then click 'Configure' under the 'Self-service password recovery' heading.
- Change your Raven password - you can re-use your current password during this step - this will activate your new email account for use. Please note: it can take up to 30 minutes for your Raven password reset to synchronise with your new @cantab.ac.uk email address.
- Log in to your alumni email account, by entering your alumni email address (eg: email@example.com) and Raven password.
- Log on to your Lookup profile, https://www.lookup.cam.ac.uk/self and amend your @cam delivery address to yourCRSid@cantab.ac.uk to ensure mail is routed to your new alumni mailbox up until you leave the University.
Access your alumni email account any time by logging in via office.com with your @cantab.ac.uk email address and Raven password.
How to migrate your student emails
If your student @cam account is:
- A Hermes webmail account: use the Hermes migration tool
- Exchange Online email accounts: If you joined the University in Michaelmas 2018 or later, you will have been given an Exchange Online email account. Follow these instructions:
- Outlook for Windows
- Outlook for Mac
If you get stuck at any point during the migration process, please contact UIS at either firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1223 332999.
If you receive a warning message telling you that your alumni account has been 'locked' when you tried to login, please wait up to 30 minutes for your Raven password to sychronise with your new account and then try logging again.
If you require help, you can contact us at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1223 330098.