As a Cambridge graduate, you can continue to use the University's Careers Service to help you build your career
For recent graduates, the Careers Service can help with developing your CV, completing application forms, and preparing for job interviews and psychometric tests, as well as offering all alumni a range of one-to-one sessions with careers advisers. Whether you are thinking of a change of career, or going back to work after a long break, the Careers Service is free to alumni for life.
Telephone appointments are available if you are not in Cambridge.
Please note that at particularly busy times of year including Michaelmas Term (October and November) the Careers Service is unable to offer appointments to those who graduated more than two years ago.
Share your experience with current undergraduates
- Share your interview or job experience feedback on Handshake
- Offer to give advice and guidance about your career path and experiences to current students
- Speak at a panel talk. Panels across a wide range of careers are key elements of our programme of careers events. Alumni speakers discuss and give insights about their profession. If you would like to do this please get in touch with us.
- Post, or encourage your organisation to post, internships, vacation work placements and graduate jobs on Handshake.
Not in Cambridge at the moment?
If you're now living away from Cambridge, you might find it useful to make use of a Careers Service nearer to home.
- You can normally visit up to three years after the date of your graduation
- Scottish graduates who return home can use the Careers Services of Scottish universities and higher education establishments for up to a year after graduation
- Careers services generally have to give priority to their own students and graduates and you may be charged for use of facilities.
For careers information or appointments, please telephone +44 (0)1223 338283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Careers Service Opening Hours
During Full Term Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
Outside Full Term Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm
University of Cambridge Careers Service
Student Services Centre