As a Cambridge graduate, you can continue to use the University's Careers Service to help you build your career
For recent graduates, the Careers Service can help with developing your CV, completing application forms, and preparing for job interviews and psychometric tests, as well as offering all alumni a range of one-to-one sessions with careers advisers. Whether you are thinking of a change of career, or going back to work after a long break, the Careers Service is free to alumni for life.
Telephone appointments are available if you are not in Cambridge.
Please note that at particularly busy times of year including Michaelmas Term (October and November) the Careers Service is unable to offer appointments to those who graduated more than two years ago.
Share your experience with current undergraduates
- Offer interview or job experience feedback
- Become a much valued GradLink
- Internships or Vacation Work placements and graduate job vacancies in your organisation can be made available on the Vacancies & Opportunities section of our website. Find out how your organisation can place these and other opportunities.
Not in Cambridge at the moment?
If you're now living away from Cambridge, you might find it useful to make use of a Careers Service nearer to home.
- You can normally visit up to three years after the date of your graduation
- Scottish graduates who return home can use the Careers Services of Scottish Universities and HE establishments for up to a year after graduation
- Careers services generally have to give priority to their own students and graduates and you may be charged for use of facilities.
Register or login to the Careers Service website for further information.
For careers information or appointments, please telephone +44 (0)1223 338283/286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Careers Service Opening Hours
During Full Term Monday to Friday, 9.15am to 5.15pm
Outside Full Term Monday to Friday, 9.15am to 1pm and 2.15pm to 5pm
University of Cambridge Careers Service