Cambridge Society of North and West Yorkshire
The Cambridge Society of North and West Yorkshire welcomes Alumni, spouses, families and friends to join in a diversity of activities in a wide variety of locations across the counties of North and West Yorkshire. We changed the days for these activities in 2013 so that more of them were held at weekends and so we attracted more Alumni who were at work during the week.
To help us provide all the necessary support for our Programme, there is an Annual Subscription of £10, payable in March each year. Although £10 per year is not a very significant individual payment, it enables us to :-
- Pay for our insurance for Events
- Cover the travelling costs of any speakers we have, particularly those from Cambridge at our Annual Lunch.
- Cover the cost of the room and Coffee/Tea and a biscuit for our AGM.
- Provide for any Event which has an unexpected need for support.
- Make sure that we can finance our 3 Annual "Welcome to Cambridge" Events for Freshers in our area.
With careful management the £10 per head provides adequate cover for the above and any other small payments which occur.
Group contacts can request an update to this page.