Annual General Meeting
Your attention is drawn to the above meeting and the provisional Agenda set out below. All alumni, staff and students of CUED are eligible for membership of CUEA and are welcome to attend the AGM.
Nominations for membership of the Executive Committee would be greatly welcomed and must be received by 18th September 2019. The Committee is also seeking volunteers to support the workstream leaders in all areas of activity. If you are interested in supporting CUEA in any of these roles, please contact Fran Medina or via our enquiries for more information about the committee and the nomination procedure.
Additional Agenda items must be received by 31st August 2019.
Proposed changes to the Constitution will be posted on the CUA website by August 27th 2019
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting and Matters Arising
3. Annual Report from the President and Vice President
4. Treasurer’s Report, Presentation of Accounts and Budget for 2019/20
5. Constitutional Changes – Presentation and Adoption
6. Election of Executive Committee Members
7. Date of Next Meeting