China (Zhejiang) Freshers' Event
Deadlines for registering your event
- First deadline: Friday 19 July 2019
It is strongly advised that you register your event on or before the first registration deadline, because this will guarantee maximum publicity for your event, as outlined on the event promotion page. Additionally, organisers who register their events by this deadline can request our help with recruiting current student and recent graduate volunteers to attend your event
- Final deadline: Friday 16 August 2019
This is the final deadline for registering Freshers' Events. It will not be possible to register an event after this deadline. Events registered after the first deadline (Friday 19 July), but before the final deadline (Friday 16 August), will have limited publicity, as outlined on the event promotion page, and are not eligible for our help with recruiting volunteers
How to register your event
- Please ensure the event observes the Freshers' Events guidelines. Only events that observe the guidelines can be registered.
- Click the Register your Freshers' Event button and complete the form. Before you start, it is useful to have this event information to hand.
- You will be contacted by the Alumni Engagement team, or Cambridge in America, with confirmation of the registration. Please note your event is not registered until you receive such confirmation.
Making changes to your registered event
Please try to avoid making changes to your event once it has been registered, because it will not be possible to amend publicity materials that have already been printed and circulated, such as to the Colleges and the International Student Office.
If changes are unavoidable, please contact the appropriate team as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate them. Please also notify/remind attendees of any changes at the time of booking.