Guernsey - Annual General Meeting and Christmas Dinner
Tuesday 27 November 2018, 7.15pm GMT
Alumni and guests are invited to join the Guernsey Cambridge Society for their Annual General Meeting followed by Christmas Dinner.
Non-members who are eligible for membership of GCS are welcome to attend the AGM, where they can sign the Blue Book to become members, and participate in the AGM.
Members and partners are also invited to the Christmas dinner, which will follow the completion of the AGM. Members who do not wish to attend the dinner are nevertheless welcome to the AGM.
Christmas dinner will follow – Drinks from 7.30pm and dinner at 8pm. Dinner comprises four courses plus coffee as shown below.
- Hot Smoked Salmon and potato salad
- Smooth Duck Liver Parfait toasted brioche, red onion jam
- Goats Cheese Sundried Tomato Profiteroles (V) with pesto, balsamic glaze
- Vine Leaves stuffed with Vegetable Rice (Ve) with garlic soya yoghurt dip
Blackcurrant Sorbet (Ve)
Miso Soup (Ve) tofu, nori, pak choi, glass noodles
- Roast Turkey Breast with traditional trimmings
- Irish Rib Eye Steak with pepper sauce
- Lemon Sole Paupiette filled with prawn mousse, saffron infused beurre blanc
- Trio of Guernsey Crab (Crab cake, Spring Roll, Tian) Quail egg, wasabi crème-fraiche – dish may contain shell
- Wild Mushroom, Spinach, Butternut Squash Strudel (Ve)
- Cauliflower and Lentil Dahl (Ve) Basmati rice
Butter Roasted Potatoes – seasonal Vegetables
- Christmas Pudding with brandy sauce
- Drambuie Chocolate Mousse
- Mango and Passion Fruit Pavlova
- Maple, Date and Pecan Parcels (Ve)
- Soya cinnamon ice cream
Filter Coffee and Moores Homemade Mince Pies
V = Suitable for Vegetarians Ve= Suitable for Vegans
If you would like to attend this event please contact Roger Howell, with your menu choices, dietary requirements and seating requests by the Tuesday 20 November.
Booking for this event is now closed.