Mexico - Annual Christmas dinner
Cambridge Alumni Mexico AC warmly invites you to their annual Christmas dinner.
Welcome Drink: Mulled wine
Starters - one of the following:
- Waldorf Salad: Walnuts, apple, celery and grapes with a creamy dressing.
- Roasted Tomato Soup: Roasted tomatoes and garlic with a touch of olive oil and cilantro.
- The Duke's Bhajis: Two crispy fried onions coated in a spicy chickpea batter.
Main courses - one of the following:
- Grilled chicken breast with bacon: 180 gr. of chicken breast with sautéed vegetables and homemade gravy.
- Filet Mignon with bacon: 170 gr. of beef fillet with sautéed vegetables and homemade gravy.
- Nut Roast: 170 gr. roasted nut loaf made of a delicious blend of nuts, lentils, vegetables and Cheddar cheese served with tomato sauce and sautéed vegetables.
- Grilled Cod: 170 gr. fresh cod accompanied by sautéed vegetables and roasted garlic olive oil dressing.
- All served with a Yorkshire pudding and roast potatoes
Desserts - one of the following:
- Christmas Cake: dried fruit and citrus cake with Brandy butter.
- Apple Crumble: Slow cooked Granny Smith apples with a sumptuous crumble layer.
- Banoffee Pie: Banana pie with cajeta and whipped cream.
All served with homemade custard
Drinks: Unlimited Beer and Wine from 7:30pm-10:00pm. After 10pm a normal bar service will operate which can be paid in cash.
We hope to see you there for this amazing evening! Non-Cambridge friends and family are welcome to attend!
If you would like to book this event, please use the link below.