Email for life
Graduating this summer?
If you’re graduating at General Admission this summer, or later in 2018, please use this registration process with your Raven details to set up migrating your emails from your student account. If you’ve already activated your account, log in to access your alumni inbox. If you have already completed the 'update your details' form, find out how to set up your alumni email account and get assistance.
Register for a FREE* @cantab.net email address
- A Cantab.net email address shows that you are affiliated to the University
- The service will never have third party advertising
- New graduates can migrate their University email accounts to Cantab.net (for a limited period)
- Use your account details to log in from anywhere to access online resources such as certain academic journals
- Use the service’s private directory to find other alumni – there are more than 74,000 members
*Free webmail accounts offer 100MB of online storage. Enhanced accounts are available offering 2GB and include IMAP and POP access from programs such as Outlook or your mobile phone. Fees may apply.