Image by Sir Cam (@camdiary)
Congratulations, new graduates
Congratulations on your graduation
As a graduate you join a community of over 290,000 alumni and 430 Alumni Groups around the world. We hope you enjoy being part of this remarkable network and maintain your connection with Cambridge throughout your life.
Alumni get a number of benefits and services from the University, including:
- The CAMCard, which identifies you as a member of the University and comes with lots of local offers
- On-going access to support from the Careers Service
- Online access to selected journals and other resources
- A free alumni email address
- Discounts on lifelong learning opportunities from the University
- Alumni access to the University Library, University Centre, Sports Centre and Social Club
How to set up access to your alumni benefits
If your student account has not yet been closed, you can set up your alumni benefits AND migrate your student emails. To start the process, please confirm your details. After your student account has been closed, you can still set up access to alumni benefits and services but your student emails will no longer be available.
We’ll use the details you leave with us to send you your CAMCard a few weeks later, as well as the alumni magazine and monthly alumni e-newsletter. Please check the information we have for you is correct and make any changes.
You’ll be able to set up your new alumni email after completing the initial registration process.
One last thing...
We know it's a while away, but 15 months after you graduate, you'll be contacted for the Graduate Outcomes survey, which asks about where your degree has taken you. The results may be used by current and future students to consider potential careers after their course.
It's a national survey run by the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA). To ensure that you're included, please keep your contact details up-to-date with us.