Manchester - 74th Annual Dinner
Saturday 7 March 2020, 7.00pm GMT
Alumni and guests are invited to join Manchester Association of Cambridge University Women for their 74th annual dinner with guest speaker Alison Rose at The Cresta Court Hotel.
Alison has just returned from Brussels, where she was British Ambassador, to become Principal of Newnham. We are also delighted that Jia Neal has agreed to represent Manchester and has given us the title 'Daughter of China', which she intends to illustrate.
- S1 - Chicken parfait with onion chutney and brown toast
- S2 - Melon served with honeyed syrup and raspberry coulis
- S3 - Carrot and coriander soup
- M1 - Roast Cheshire turkey with sage and onion stuffing, chipolata sausage served with rich gravy and accompanied by cranberry sauce, roast potatoes, baton carrots, parsnips, and swede.
- M2 - Baked salmon fillet with fresh herb new potatoes, panache of vegetables and lemon butter sauce
- M Veg - Vegetable and tofu kebabs glazed with tamarind and honey; served with peanut sauce
- D1 - Warm chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream
- D2 - Baked vanilla cheesecake with a berry compote
- D3 - Eton mess
If you would like to attend the 74th annual dinner please, complete the booking form provided below.
Booking for this event is now closed.