What is IOS Press?
IOS Press is an independent, international STM publishing house established in 1987, serving the information needs of scientific and medical communities worldwide.
What can I access?
IOS Press publishes around 90 international journals and approximately 65 book titles each year on subjects ranging from computer sciences and engineering to life sciences, neurosciences and cancer research.
Journals available to alumni and former postdocs include:
- Mobile Information Systems
- Model Assisted Statistics and Applications
- Multiagent and Grid Systems
- Nutrition and Aging
- Nutrition and Healthy Aging
- Occupational Ergonomics
- Pharmaceuticals Policy and Law
- Physiotherapy Practice and Research
- Restorative Neurology and Neuroscience
- Risk and Decision Analysis
- Scientific Programming
- Semantic Web
- Shock and Vibration
- Space Communications
- Spectroscopy: An International Journal
- Statistical Journal of the IAOS: Journal of the International Association for Official Statistics
- Statistical Journal of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- Stem Journal
- Strength, Fracture and Complexity
- Technology and Disability
- Technology and Health Care
- Web Intelligence and Agent Systems
- Web Intelligence
- Work: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation
- World Digital Libraries
- Zeitschrift für Medizinische Psychologie