Image courtesy of Sir Cam
There are many ways in which alumni can continue to support Cambridge
As an alumnus/alumna, you can support the University in a number of ways:
- Join one of more than 450 officially recognised Alumni Groups around the world
- Attend an alumni event
- Travel with the Alumni Travel Programme
- Make a gift to the University or a Cambridge College
Read a full summary of ways to get involved as a member of our global alumni community.
- Volunteer as a 'GradLink' for the University's Careers Service or help us welcome new graduates to the alumni community at graduation ceremonies.
- Help an Alumni Group organise a 'Freshers' Event' for new students
- Start your own Alumni Group
If you are interested in volunteering for the University of Cambridge please contact email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)1223 760155.