Surrey - Spring walk - 2018
Alumni and guests are invited to join the Cambridge Society of Surrey for their annual spring walk.
This year we are repeating a successful walk from the past - from Kingston Bridge to Hampton Court and back.
- The outward leg is along the towpath – 3 miles.
- You are more than welcome to break off and spend the rest of the day in the Palace.
- After lunch we will walk back to Kingston Bridge the Home Park.
- Lunch will be in the King’s Arms, opposite Lion Gate,
We look forward to seeing you – all are welcome !
All welcome, no need to book.
Contact the secretary Robin Bell if in doubt.
- Parking on the Hampton Wick side of the bridge is extremely limited and you will need time to find somewhere and walk to our starting point.
- If you arrive by train the walk from Kingston station will take around 15- 20 minutes.
- Trains from Hampton Court are close by and run every 30 minutes and that is the fastest way back to Kingston or Waterloo.
- There are also buses straight back to Kingston.