The University Centre is a unique social space open to everyone affiliated with the University of Cambridge and their guests. Enjoying spectacular views across the River Cam, the University Centre is an architecturally striking 1967 Grade II listed building conveniently positioned in the heart of the city. Open from 9 am until 11 pm every day (10.30 pm on Sundays), whether you fancy a three-course lunch or just want to relax with a glass of wine, the University Centre's got it covered. It features:
- A new wine bar operated by award-winning Cambridge Wine Merchants
- A large canteen space known as Main Dining Hall with a weekly menu
- Grads coffee shop serving a selection of light lunches and drinks
- A fine dining experience in the Riverside Restaurant
- Blue Fitness Suite gym with cutting edge training equipment*
- An IT Suite accessible with Raven log-ins
- A pool room with a widescreen TV
- A fully-fitted conference suite offering events packages at discount rates
Spouses of University Centre members who would like to have their own University Centre membership card should contact the Receptionist at the University Centre.
The University Centre
Tel: +44 (0)1223 337766
*Gym membership charges apply. Please see website for details.