Pricing to be available shortly.
Flexible booking policy
All deposits fully refundable up until February 2021.
Discover Macedonia, a country of old-world culture, mountain chains, remote villages, and some of the oldest and deepest lakes in Europe. Macedonia lies at the very crossroads between empires - Greek, Macedonian, Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman - where the Occident and Orient have long found middle ground. Join popular trip scholar, Nirvana Romell, exploring the region’s exquisite art, architecture, culture and cuisine.
- Explore Skopje; a curious architectural mix of Ottoman past, Tito’s socialism and recent ‘neo-classicism’ with its wonderful (and the Balkan’s largest) Bazaar
- Enjoy an excursion to Mount Vodno with its spectacular views and a chance to see some exquisite frescoes – masterpieces of the Komnenian-era Byzantine art
- Taste delicious Macedonian wines and rustic gourmet cuisine with its Greek and Turkish influences
- Unwind on the shores of beautiful Lake Ohrid with its breath-taking views
- Cross the border to southeastern Albania and visit Korca, Albania’s ‘city of culture’, with its rich history and exceptional National Museum of Medieval Art
NB. Dates to be confirmed