Image Credit Sir Cam
Networks and Volunteers Working Group
The alumni Networks and Volunteers Working Group reports to the Alumni Advisory Board and offers guidance to the Alumni Relations team specifically on the network of Alumni Groups around the world.
Areas the Group is currently providing support on are:
- Advising the Alumni Relations team on providing appropriate support and services to the worldwide network of volunteer-led Alumni Groups.
- Supporting the Alumni Relations team in its aim to recruit recent alumni to the Alumni Group network.
- Assisting with the planning of the Alumni Groups Global Leadership Conferences
- Helping to identify, cultivate and, where appropriate, establish Alumni Groups.
- Consolidating the good working relations between the Colleges and the University.
The Networks and Volunteers Working Group members are also there to provide extra support to all Alumni Groups. Whether you are having difficultly with arranging events or have an idea but don't quite know how to execute it, the members are there for all Groups to contact.
The Working Group meets twice a year, but also works on specific projects in between meetings such as the Resources Pages for Alumni Groups and the Alumni Groups Directory.