- There is no parking on the Sidgwick Site itself, unless you are a Blue Badge holder (further information below).
- The nearest free designated parking location is at Madingley Road Park & Ride, which is approximately a 35 minute walk, or 18 minute journey via the Busway. The Route U bus departs from Eddington Avenue next to the Park & Ride site (further information below).
- There is limited metered parking on West Road and Sidgwick Avenue, near to the site.
- Limited non-metered, on-street parking may be found on Adams Road, Herschel Road and Sylvester Road.
- For more information on how to travel to the Sidgwick Site, please visit the Travel Guide.
Blue Badge Holders
- There are six disabled parking spaces on the Sidgwick Site.
- Visit the Disability Resource Centre website for additional parking options.
Busway Route U
- The Route U bus departs from Eddintgton Avenue (5 minutes' walk from Madingley Park & Ride, which has free parking) every 15 - 20 minutes.
- Take the bus from Eddington Avenue departing for Addenbrooke's and alight after 11 stops for the Sidgwick Site, on West Road outside the University Library.
- View a map of the Eddington Avenue bus stop and walking route from Madingley Park & Ride.
- View the Timetable here
For information on public transport in Cambridge, click here.
Park & Ride
Cambridge's Park & Ride network includes sites at five locations around the city. Please see the Park & Ride wbsite for full details of routes, timetables and prices.