As soon as you matriculate at Cambridge, you become a lifetime member of the University. To acknowledge this, the University provides a number of benefits and services to all alumni.
- CAMCard: All alumni are entitled to receive a CAMCard, which offers a range of discounts and services from retailers, restaurants, hotels and other suppliers in Cambridge and beyond.
- Email for life: The University’s alumni email service is provided by Cantab.net, offering full email account services and a permanent home for your email. Whether you're trying to get your first job, set up business contacts or just stay in touch with old friends, your '@cantab.net' address is the only one you'll ever need.
- The Cambridge Alumni Shop: Choose from our range of special gifts and merchandise.
- Credit Card: A Cambridge-branded card that benefits the University with every transaction made.
- LifeLong Learning: The University’s Institute of Continuing Education offers adult learners in Cambridge and beyond the opportunity to study at University level on a part-time basis.
- Stay Connected: Exclusively for University of Cambridge alumni, students and staff, the Cambridge Alumni LinkedIn Group allows you to post discussions and meet fellow alumni in a professional networking setting.
- JSTOR Access: Access to JSTOR is available to all matriculated University of Cambridge alumni and offers a huge range of academic work online free of charge.
- University Sports Centre: Alumni are eligible for a special discount on membership fees at the University Sports Centre.