Key Business Solutions
Antonio Weiss (Churchill 2005)
Financial Times/ Prentice Hall
This book explains how to resolve every challenge faced on a day-to-day basis in your business by presenting an unbeatable inventory of proven problem solving tools and techniques to help you tackle your toughest business dilemmas effectively.
You will learn how to:
- Overcome any business challenge with robust logic and structure
- How to break down problems and make your workload lighter
- Deliver the ‘killer’ recommendations
- Discover how to successfully implement change in people and organisations
- How to keep yourself, your team, and your stakeholders happy
- How to use an effective hypothesis-driven approach to problem solving
Using case studies, a ‘best practice example’ and at least one figurative table or figure, every dilemma is bought to life equipping you with the very best tools to confront any problem your business may face.
Publication date: 17 August 2011
Added: 28 July 2011
blog comments powered by Disqus