Price per person. Single supplement £5,467
Join this special winter expedition cruise under the Northern Lights. Follow in the footsteps of the Vikings and head north up Norway’s magnificent coastline through scenic straits and fjords. Stop en route visiting islands, coastal villages and towns including Molde, Lofoten, Tromsø, Honningsvåg, Senja, Ålesund, and Stavanger, to understand and appreciate the authentic heart of Norway. Take part in exciting excursions and winter activities to really discover this winter wonderland.
- Sail from Dover on MS Maud and explore her amenities, including the Science Centre, the hot tubs, the Explorer lounge and enjoy on-board lectures from your experienced expedition team
- Explore Bergen, one of Norway’s most beautiful and historic cities
- Join local guides for a historical town walk exploring Brønnøysund, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit the Lofoten Islands, world famous for their distinctive dramatic peaks, sheltered bays and untouched beaches
- Enjoy a ride into the sky on the Fjellheisen cable car at Tromsø, with breath-taking views of the city, mountains, fjords - and hopefully the Aurora