Image (edited) by Burst via StockSnap
Have your say in the next alumni survey
Look out for your invitation to tell us what you think in the next alumni survey. Email invitations to take part started going out on Thursday 28 November 2019.
In the last survey in 2016, 30,000 alumni took the opportunity to help shape the alumni benefits and services the University provides. Based on alumni feedback from the survey, we have:
- Added more than 10 new collections of online journals and other resources to the range alumni can access for free
- Brought you a wider range of content and styles - for example, highlighting podcasts featuring students and academics
- Shared our world-leading research through our publications and events including Global Cambridge and the Alumni Festival
What if my invitation doesn't arrive?
It's possible that your email client may direct your invitation away from your inbox, so do check your spam folder or, if you use Gmail, your promotions tab. Other reasons that you might not receive an invitation include:
- if you have opted out of receiving all emails from the University
- if we do not hold an email address for you
You can check the details we hold for you and your communications preferences by logging into the alumni website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.