Land Society - Asia Pacific Forum
Thursday 5 November 2020, 9.30am to 10.30am GMT
The Cambridge University Land Society invites alumni to join them for their forum, Inward Investment from Asia Pacific: How attractive is the UK Now?
The UK has seen a spectacular increase in investment from Asian capital in recent years particularly from Korean investors and an increasing focus from other jurisdictions including Hong Kong, Singapore, China and Malaysia. The highly respected panellists will discuss the attractiveness of the UK as a target jurisdiction for Asian capital now including in light of COVID 19 and ongoing Brexit trade negotiations.
- James Lai – Chair of Asia Pacific Forum
- Dr Justin Chiu – Executive Director, CK Asset Holdings
- Sue Lin Heng – Managing Director, Eastdil Secured
- Eric Yau – Chief Strategy Officer, The Link REIT
- Raymond Kwok – Senior Investment Director, Nan Fung
- Oliver Watt – Cross Border Investment, Savills
For biographies of the panellists please click here.
If you would like to attend this online event, please book using the link below.
For all enquiries and to book a stand, please contact the Land Society.
Booking for this event is now closed.