Isle of Man - Annual dinner
Wednesday 17 November 2021, 6.30pm GMT
The Isle of Man Cambridge Society welcomes alumni and their quests to join them for their Annual Dinner, with an illustrated presentation by Charles Guard which will be held at the Cristory’s Restaurant (University College Isle of Man).
- 6.30pm arrive- Presidents Reception- Welcome Drink on Arrival (With non-alcoholic alternative)
- 6.55pm – All seated
- 7.00pm – Dinner -A delicious three-course meal (with a cash bar) followed by Coffee/Tea
- 8.45pm – Illustrated Presentation by Charles Guard – Three Men of Milntown
- 9.30pm – Evening concludes
Menu - Click here to view the drinks menu
- Chicken & Prosciutto Terrine
- Brioche, Petit Herb Salad & Tomato Chutney
- Autumn Vegetable Terrine (v)
- Red Pepper Hummus & Shaved Carrot Salad
- Pan-Roasted Fillet of Wild Seabass
- King Prawns, Sea Herbs & Red Pesto
- Grilled Glazed Aubergine (v)
- Tomato, Olive, & Red Pepper Stew, Garlic & Rocket Pesto
- Truffle Creamed Potato / Artichokes & Tomatoes / Fine Beans
- Chocolate Hazelnut Tart
- Raspberry Sorbet, Toasted Hazelnuts
If you would like to attend this event please, contact the Isle of Man Cambridge Society using the link below, they will send you their booking form.
Booking for this event is now closed.