CAMentrepreneurs - IP for International Markets
Wednesday 24 June 2020, 12.00pm to 1.50pm BST
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are holding a CAMentrepreneurs meeting online with the topic ‘IP for International Markets’.
You will need the ability to via join Zoom, so please install Zoom on the device you will be using. We will send out a Zoom link on the morning of the event with the relevant password.
Alumni who are in business and need advice on the identification and protection of Intellectual Assets (IA) and Intellectual Property (IP) rights, or want to invest in/start companies, or make new connections, or find clients, co-founders and team members.
Students who are interested in entrepreneurship and want to acquire an understanding on the ownership of the IAs and IP rights created whilst undertaking university studies and/or research, or finding investors, co-founders, jobs, internships, freelancing opportunities.
- 12:00 – 12:10 - Soft start with an icebreaker and present housekeeping rules with Richard Lucas
- 12:10 – 12:20 - Welcome and introduction of CAMentrepreneurs, introductions of IP specialists with Robert Howells
- 12:20 – 13:00 - IP specialist panel with Claudia Duffy – the 3 IP specialists will: bring expertise from 3 major territories – UK & Europe, USA and China/Hong Kong discuss strategies for identification, management, and protection of IAs and IP rights suitable for international markets share lessons from their experience in dealing with their clients’ IP during these unprecedented times
- 13:00 – 13:10 - Entrepreneurs showcase and Community announcements with Richard Lucas Selected alumni and students will have short elevator pitches to present themselves and their ideas
- 13:10 – 13:30 - Online networking with each of the IP specialists. The networking will be facilitated by separate breakout rooms with each of the speakers
- 13:30 – 13:50 - Another icebreaker, Community announcements and concluding remarks with Richard Lucas
Please register for this event using the link below, within the link you will also find further information on the CAMentrepreneurs online event.
Booking for this event is now closed.