Networks and Volunteers Working Group
The alumni Networks and Volunteers Working Group reports to the Alumni Advisory Board and offers guidance to Cambridge Alumni Relations Office (CARO) specifically on alumni networks and volunteers.Â It exists to:-
- Advise CARO’s Networks Team on providing appropriate support and services to the worldwide network of over 400 volunteer-led Alumni Groups.
- Support CARO in its aim to recruit younger alumni to the Alumni Group network.
- Assist with the planning of the annual “Alumni Groups Global Leadership Conference” which is held for Alumni Group contacts.
- Help identify, cultivate and, where appropriate, establish Alumni Groups.
- Consolidate the good working relations between the Colleges and the University.
The Working Group meets twice a year, but also works on specific projects in between meetings such as the Groups Global Leadership Conference, the Resources Pages for Alumni Groups and the Alumni Groups Directory.