HSTalks Business and Management Collection now available to alumni online
Alumni and former postdocs can now access an extensive collection of over 900 specially-prepared video lectures and case studies by experts from commerce, industry, the professions and academia.
Topics include marketing, management, finance, accounting, strategy and more. New lectures and case studies are released every month. Alumni and former postdocs can use their Cantab.net account details to login - if you don't have an account, you can register for a free one.
Recent additions include:
- Organisation design: its evolution within a changing context by Professor John Child (University of Birmingham, UK)
- Disruptive education: reversing the value chain by Professor Mukti Mishra (Centurion University of Technology and Management)
- Fundamentals of credit by Ms Marwa Hammam (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Corporate governance in banks by Professor Azzim Gulamhussen (Vlerick Business School, Belgium)
- FabLab London: Case study of a creative entrepreneur by Mr Andrew Gregson (FabLab London, UK)
- Introduction to systematic reviews for librarians by Ms Lindsey Sikora (University of Ottawa, Canada)
This collection is available to all alumni and former postdocs thanks to Cambridge Judge Business School Library.