Did you know that...?
The CAMCard is issued free to all alumni who have matriculated and studied at Cambridge. It instantly identifies you as a member of the University and allows you and up to three guests to visit most of the Colleges on the Backs and King's College Chapel without paying an entrance fee. Please see College access for more detailed information.
In addition to providing you with automatic membership at the University Centre the CAMCard also gives you:
- Up to 15% off accommodation at local hotels
- Up to 25% off at local restaurants and bars
- Up to 50% off lifestyle and entertainment services
- 15% off at Heffers Bookshop, Heffers Sound and Heffers Online
- … and many other great offers and discounts
The University is continually reviewing and enhancing the quality and range of benefits offered to alumni. Check the website regularly for the latest news on discounts and offers.
Request a CAMCard
- If you already have your login details please complete the information requests form.
- If you know your Alumni Membership Number but have not registered please register and then complete the information requests form.
- If you do not have login details and do not know your Alumni Membership Number please complete the update your details form.
- Alternatively you may also visit the Cambridge Alumni Relations Office during normal office hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm) and we will happily issue you with a card while you wait (approximately 5 minutes).
If you request your CAMCard online we will send you your personalised CAMCard in the post. Processing your CAMCard application usually takes up to 3 working days but may take longer during busy/holiday periods.