As soon as you matriculate at Cambridge, you become a lifetime member of the University. To acknowledge this, the University provides the following services to all alumni:
- CAMCard : All alumni are entitled to receive the CAMCard, which offers a range of discounts and services from retailers, restaurants, hotels and other suppliers in Cambridge and beyond. A number of services are also available online.
- Email for life : The University’s alumni email service is provided by Cantab.net, offering full email account services and a permanent home for your email. Whether you're trying to get your first job, set up business contacts or just stay in touch with old friends, your '@cantab.net' address is the only one you'll ever need.
- The Cambridge Alumni Shop: Choose from our range of special gifts.
- New Graduates: Whether you have only just graduated or graduated a few years ago, your graduation day is just the beginning.
- Credit Card: A Cambridge-branded card that benefits the University with every transaction.
- LifeLong Learning: The University’s Institute of Continuing Education offers adult learners in Cambridge and beyond the opportunity to study at University level on a part-time basis.
- Stay Connected: Exclusively for University of Cambridge alumni, students and staff, the Cambridge Alumni LinkedIn Group allows you to post discussions and meet fellow alumni in a professional networking setting.